How do we determine a good web host? Which type of hosting package should I choose? Does bandwidth and disk storage stats even matter these days? In this post, we will answer these questions with the 15-point checklist and a helpful walk-through below
Briefly Put –
- Research host uptime guarantees and reliability.
- Check each of the hosting packages’ features (such as the number of sub-domains allowed).
- Know what your hosting needs are.
- Read hosting company’s ToS to find out more about account suspension and server usage policy.
- Study the web host’s upgrading options.
- Check all prices on both sign up and renewal.
- Research their hosting control panel options.
- What other supporting features do they offer (ie. site backup, environmental friendliness, etc)